Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Change Assurance is a team created to support the delivery of effective change across Global Operations. As the amount and pace of change currently underway is extremely high, we need a dynamic person who can lead and support on all aspects of Change Management and Change Acceptance in line with an agreed Readiness framework. If you have project and change management experience and have detailed process and system knowledge, this represents a fantastic opportunity for you to join our successful team and further your career.
What you will be doing
In Change Assurance you’ll lead and manage aspects of change supporting the Operational teams in the US particularly focusing on shaping and impact assessing new initiatives, managing the change calendar and supporting the Operation and Projects to ensure:
- Readiness of the project to deliver the specified change
- Readiness of the business to accept the change.
You will be responsible for the holistic impact assessments across the Operation as well as participating in/leading the Global Operations Change Acceptance Forums. You will also be responsible for post implementation reviews from an operational readiness perspective on agreed change activity.
- Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- A detailed understanding of at least one area within a Fintech Operations function and a solid understanding of wider team interactions
- Understanding of cross-functional working leading to enhanced business success
- Experience of delivering or supporting delivery of Business Change.
- Have first class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels of the business
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
- Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes
- Willingness to share relevant technical, process, and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops or guides large and/or complex business process solutions that require complex analysis and research. Works on or oversees multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple business process areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors junior Business Process Analysts. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six or more years of demonstrated business process analysis/consulting experience and at least one project as the business process lead on a “large” project, i.e., a project with duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.