As the Operations Analyst at Alto you will help steer the company’s most important decisions, growth and success.
Specifically you will:
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our patients and providers.
- Create queries and develop dashboards providing the needed insight for our operational performance.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Care Team performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on staffing ratios, improving KPIs and efficiency, and staffing forecasts.
- Determine what data is and isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data
- Excellent statistics background and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly
- Proficient in Excel or other visualization tools
- Proficient in R, SQL, Python, Minitab or other data mining tool / statistical tools
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
It is a plus if you have:
- Data warehouse development skills
- Experience handling and analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.