Operational Strategy Analyst at Gusto
The Operational Excellence team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. As a member of our process improvement team, you will develop and implement efficient processes to help Gusto deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and lower our cost to serve in partnership with our CX leadership team.
As an Internal Tools specialist you will identify opportunities for, develop and ensure the optimal use of internal tools for our CX Teams. This role will focus on creating and maintaining the consistent and scalable use of internal process tools that improve the speed and accuracy of service delivery for our customers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Drive long-term strategic projects to benefit teams across Gusto
- Partner with cross-functional business partners on operational strategy and efficiencies
- Turn data into digestible insights through story-telling
- Build and maintain process tools using Excel and other common software
- Improve the use of and maintain the Carrier Form Mapping tool
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in operating roles at growing startups, biz ops roles, and/or consulting. Experience in a customer service organization a plus
- Results focused person that is willing to dive into the details to ensure tools operate as intended
- Deep empathy and obsession for delivering an amazing customer experience and for making things more efficient (“Lean Six Sigma” process improvement experience a plus but not required)
- Driven to learn and develop creative strategies to drive growth at a scaling tech company
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Google Sheets (Excel)
- Creative problem solving skills. You combine depth of knowledge of software and creativity to deliver easy to use tools
- You thrive in fast-paced, get-stuff-done environments - and can easily juggle multiple priorities and projects
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.