Onboarding Analyst at SumUp
Onboarding Analyst (Boulder, CO)
At SumUp, small business owners are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With merchants in over 31 countries using SumUp to accept payments, we’re building the first-ever global card acceptance brand. Using a founder’s mentality and a “team-first” attitude, our teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Your impact at SumUp
We are building the future of the payment world, are you interested in being part of it? The Onboarding Analyst plays an important role in delivering a frictionless onboarding process for our merchants.
What you’ll do:
- Verification of all information provided by our merchants against the relevant tools, including public records, online sources and third-party databases.
- Collection and analysis of due diligence documentation provided by our merchants
- Perform ad-hoc updates and account maintenance on merchant accounts
- Interact with and inform our merchants about their accounts (primarily via email) during the onboarding process
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience and Risk and Anti-Fraud teams to maximize the onboarding journey while minimizing risk to our merchants
- Participate in projects/initiatives to help empower our merchants to do what they do best
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are organized, able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- You’re curious, patient, and persistent to solve issues, both on your own and as part of a team
- You’re comfortable conducting research and analyzing information obtained from a number of applications and databases
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role with client onboarding and/or KYC experience
- You are able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM tools
- Comfortable working with and toggling between a number of SaaS applications
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching when you elect to contribute up to 6%)
- Paid vacation and holidays immediately available upon hire
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks, and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $45,000 to $60,000. Compensation will be finalized by candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.