NPI Fulfillment Analyst
As a NetApp NPI Fulfillment Analyst, you are part of a team responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring the movement of material through the pilot cycle. In your role, you will focus on system setups and fulfillment strategies. You will need to pull data from multiple sources and analyze it to help determine best actions to take for the company. You will handle project management responsibilities and work on cross-functional teams representing an area of expertise. To be successful, you will need to be extremely organized and able to multi-task in a high volume environment, manage projects, have strong communication, teambuilding skills, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Maintain the integrity of the system of record in accordance with established business control procedures and functional policies to ensure that the most current information is available for use by other business functions.
- Prepare necessary reports and metrics on NPI projects
- Leads projects as assigned, on behalf of the Fulfillment team, to drive process improvement. This may include representing the Fulfillment group on cross-functional teams as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications & systems and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve variances and other planning factors which may be producing inaccurate data.
- Works with Operations Program Management to plan and schedule new products through the NPI process without adversely affecting current production. Working knowledge of (Agile) BoMs
- Engage and support various NPI elements/tasks related to product transitions to sustaining manufacturing lines, report readiness (production strategy, material shortage preparations).
- Support and lead department projects. Gain project team consensus, tracks/monitors scope changes, variances and contingencies that surface during implementation of projects.
- Create and update documented business controls or functional policies in the form of ISO procedures or desktop work instructions.
- Other tasks or team participation as required by management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High aptitude with regards to data analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau, and Oracle ERP
- Advanced knowledge of operations planning and supply chain structure.
- Ability to work, provide leadership and influence a team of other analysts and cross-functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Fluent and proficient in the practical application of MRP logic, scheduling logic, bills of material, kanban material flow, customer required inventory replenishment systems, and other manufacturing strategies.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
- This individual must demonstrate the ability to collaborate and influence in day to day activities.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 10 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required with a Business Management, or Operations focus preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
- APICS a plus.