Network Analyst III at FIS
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Network Analyst, you'll work with large, complex network systems and help maintain the infrastructure that's critical to the world of global fintech. This will involve upgrading systems and software and deploying network devices such as routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls. You are the end-to-end owner of network infrastructure. You design and manage network security frameworks to support all hosted environments. You own information security and network reliability and they are at the core of your thought processes.
What you will be doing
Provide Network Systems support for FIS clients. This position cab be onsite in Sioux Falls, SD or REMOTE.
- Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
- Focus on security for Cisco and Palo Alto systems
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements. Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
- Support/Maintains Cisco Call Manager system
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- At least 5+ years of Network Analyst experience
- Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Client facing network support experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior experience with banking environment
- Cisco Security Manager/ASDM and Palo Alto Panorama experience
- Aruba ClearPass and Akamai knowledge
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.