Network Analyst II at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the team:
FIS' Managed IT services provide flexibility to financial institutions as their needs vary and evolve. Our experienced staff takes action to ensure your assets, systems and applications stay current and continuous. That's why organizations in financial services and other industries rely on our team of experts who are dedicated to information, network and internet security.
What you will be doing:
As a Network Analyst II, you will provide and maintain network connectivity services for FIS networks.
- Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Monitors, responds and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
- Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
- Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
- Maintains network lab and equipment inventory
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience performing hands on network services infrastructure engineering, diagnosing and correcting network problems and network equipment installation and configuration.
- Experience with:
- VeloCloud SDWAN
- F5 Load Balancers
- Juniper firewalls, switches and routers
- Cisco routers and firewalls including user and business-to-business VPN connections
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.