Media Analyst at Choozle
Choozle weaves together the best of advertising technology to power our clients’ business objectives via a single, self-serve platform. We create a fun, energizing workplace with a focus on the customer, personal growth, and making things happen.
We’re growing rapidly and seeking a Media Analyst to join our Client Strategy team. If you like to consult on data-driven media strategies, and want to help shape the future of a dynamic team as we scale, this is a great opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with our Director of Media Strategy to analyze and measure the effectiveness of multi-channel digital media campaigns across programmatic, paid social, paid search and website analytics platforms
- Track campaign goals and marketing KPIs, perform analysis of campaign data, and present insights across digital media channels
- Clearly communicate the impact of results on campaign performance, business results and ROI, and present strategic opportunities to internal and external stakeholders
- Work alongside our Account Management Team to monitor and optimize across channels to achieve campaign objectives
- Develop campaign forecasting opportunities using historical performance data and insights
- Act as an educational and consultative resource for data analysis, trends, insights and campaign forecasting
- Support development of ongoing paid media reporting in aggregated reporting tools, and present key developments to stakeholders
- Attend client meetings, especially QBRs, to offer analysis insight and provide data-driven recommendations
- Support efforts to improve and refine analytics offerings by staying up to date with emerging trends and industry best practices
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2+ years experience in digital media analytics
- Experience in Looker or other aggregated reporting tools
- Understanding of SQL is preferred
- Ability to analyze data and information and translate into actionable strategies
- Knowledge of attribution models and optimize campaigns across consumer journeys
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong experience within Excel to analyze performance data
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
In addition to salary, Choozle offers:
Compensation range: $50,000 -62,000
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.