Marketplace Operations Analyst at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Marketplace Operations Specialist works closely with Fivetran Deal Desk to ensure timely and accurate offers are created in AWS/GCP Marketplaces and processes the related closed/won opportunities in Fivetran CRM. The right person has great attention to detail, AWS/GCP marketplaces, SFDC CPQ quote experience and excellent customer service skills. This role will work with stakeholders across the organization, so teamwork and collaboration should come naturally to the right candidate.
- Manage approval workflows for Marketplace Offer Requests for the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Perform month-end and quarter-end marketplace closing activities to ensure completeness and accuracy of marketplace transaction documentation, including review and booking orders.
- Facilitate order creation and troubleshoot invoicing issues for customers transacting through marketplaces, working closely with Finance and Deal Desk teams to resolve issues as needed
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times
- Help develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures related to the Fivetran presence in AWS/GCP Marketplace
- Manage marketplace operations with 3rd party vendor including order creation, order acceptance and order close
- Provide training to new sales hires on how to transact in marketplaces
- Identify and support process improvement efforts to streamline current procedures
- Cross-train with other Deal Desk functions such as quote and special terms approvals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working directly with sales teams facilitating AWS and/or GCP transactions in a fast paced time sensitive capacity
- Order processing, order creation and management, including working from a queue of pending requests
- Experience in either contracts, deal desk, or sales operations very helpful
- Ability to work extended hours at end of month and end of quarter
- Experience using Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units
- Strong customer service skills and a great attitude
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrive in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.