Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complementary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
The Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager is part of the Business Insights Team, directly supporting the Online Marketing Team. This person is responsible for translating data to stories. What is happening in the pipeline? Why did it happen, and how can we improve our strategy? Use your excellent communication skills to give business insights to the leadership teams on a regular basis (emphasis on funnel conversion and ROI).
- Provide actionable insights to the Online Marketing team
- Build standardized and consistent reporting to closely monitor the most important business metrics on a regular basis including analysis of the full marketing funnel and conversions on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Develop in-depth analysis tools to work with the Director of Online Marketing and other Marketing stakeholders. This will bring understanding of trends and surface strategic opportunities to improve engagement and market development across the team
- Identify newly tracked metrics in order to build, evolve, manage, and support end-to-end analytics pipelines
- Support the marketing automation function through the centralization of all email marketing list pulls
- Understand how lead and prospect data is structured in core systems, and segments the database on various criteria (region, church size, life cycle stage, persona, etc.) to best target a specific market or user type
- Collaborate with BI Analysts and Data Science team to further understand how Marketing insights impact the data and processes across the organization
- 4+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- 2-3 years of experience using SQL and visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a Salesforce environment (or comparable enterprise CRM)
- 5+ years of experience with Advanced Excel (applicants will complete a skills assessment)
- 3+ years of experience building Powerpoint (or comparable) slide decks
- Prior experience using Marketo, Bizible, and other enterprise Marketing tools
- Prior experience with email marketing and demand generation analytics
- Experience building business cases and interfacing regularly with senior leaders
- Structured thinker with strong organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical, ambitious, and curious people, with a desire to learn and grow rapidly