Market Research and Insights Senior Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Market Research and Insights Senior Manager
Dice is seeking a Market Research and Insights Senior Manager to drive the performance, equity, and share of our brands by activating distinctive consumer insights. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing insights professional who will lead facets of custom research & reporting for surveys used to drive the business and create hiring insights for clients, candidates, content creation and the media. This role will also serve as a contributor in the areas of segmentation, brand strategy, communication, and product innovation insights research. The incumbent will have a proven track record of effectively communicating and driving consumer insights into action by making them meaningful to the business strategy and brand outcomes. This professional is a thought leader as well as a natural collaborator when working with internal and external partners and teams. The Market Research and Insights Senior Manager should be comfortable recommending research strategy as well as executing research and reporting results. This role will have primary responsibility for translating business questions into research objectives and, in turn, creating learning plans with actionable results.
More specifically, this senior manager will:
· Help shape Dice’s brand through strategic, business-defining research and insights
· Craft consumer empathy/understanding across the organization by clearly articulating existing consumer understanding and identifying actionable learning needs
· Guide the framing of business questions, identification of information needs, and development of research/data analysis plans
· Manage the research process and vendor partners to deliver objective, in-depth understanding of customers, competitors, product performance, voice of the customer, NPS and current and future market developments
· Create opportunities for research that capitalizes and builds on industry trends to position DHI Group Inc. as a thought and content leader
· Collaborate with Product Marketing and other teams to advise a research roadmap
· Act as an expert voice in designing custom research plans, incorporating diverse and innovative approaches
· Tell compelling stories with data, defining actionable next steps for business stakeholders
· Use clear, strategy-aligned criteria to assess the value of research opportunities and projects to the business
· Collaborate on research planning and results implementation with cross-functional teams including Executive Leadership, Marketing, Product, Technology, Sales, Data, and Corporate Communications
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with agencies and other service providers to maximize strategic value and ROI
· Manage projects within approved budget
What are we requiring for this role?
· Minimum of 5-7 years of marketing insights experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Experience and demonstrated success developing research strategy, facilitating implementation and reporting results that resonate with stakeholders and partners
· Extensive experience leading end-to-end research, from scoping to planning, executing and reporting
· A passion for putting the consumer first
· Strong knowledge and experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods, including comfort with experimental research design
· Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify patterns, opportunities and gaps and integrate across disparate data sources
· Demonstrated success working with large data sets, developing tools for streamlined analysis and creating output that succinctly summarizes complex concepts
· Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with flexibility and precision while coordinating across teams in the organization
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Superior cross-functional collaboration skills, with demonstrated experience collaborating locally and remotely with key stakeholders in including Executive Leadership, Marketing, Product, Technology, Sales, Data, and Corporate Communications
· High level of independence, problem-solving, initiative, courage, and curiosity
What do we prefer for this role?
· Experience developing insights for a two-sided marketplace
· Extensive experience managing third-party agency/vendor relationships for high-value projects
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!