Manager, Sales Analytics at Vertafore
Vertafore is seeking a Manager of Marketing & Sales Analytics to join our Sales Operations team.
· Partner with and support Executive Leadership and Sales Management with annual strategic/business planning by providing analytical insights and analysis
· Manage and report on sales performance inclusive of sales forecasting, sales bookings, sales activity and historical trending and analysis using companies methodology and automation/forecasting tools
· Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales growth that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis
· Generate weekly forecast methodology and metric reports & provide strategic analysis for internal/field sellers
· Proactively diagnose the analytics requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver processes, metrics, and resource allocation for growth
· Develop comprehensive pipeline/forecast/booking/activity reporting tools via Salesforce.com tools
· Setup, maintain, and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
· Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of quota-setting, headcount and business planning
· Work with the SFDC team to define business requirements and support the sales organization
· Assist in defining and developing business intelligence platforms in support of analytics initiatives sponsored by the CFO office.
· Responsible for the detailed review of Sales performance data, review of deals prior to being booked/invoiced and forecasting future Sales performance.
· Responsible for financial modeling and statistical studies for Sales department.
· Develop and monitor key business metrics, including pipeline analysis, sales productivity measures, and performance measurements
· Implement processes and controls that ensure effective pipeline management and drive forecast predictability and attainment of revenue and profitability targets
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in accounting or finance required
· 4+ years of sales analysis and sales finance background
· Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com CRM highly desirable
· Must have exceptionally strong Excel, PowerPoint, and general communications skills
· Strong hands-on experience with dashboards and metrics
· Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operation goals
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross functionally with all levels of a company, particularly executive management
· Experience managing personnel preferred
· High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
· Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change