Manager, Pricing Analytics at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
This role is an opportunity for a pricing professional to take their leadership ability to the next level. By bringing to the table already proven skills, you will help to elevate the practice of vacation rental valuation and build a team that is driven to dominate in all of the markets we operate. Help us take this industry to the next level by bringing proven skill sets from other industries to innovate and create here at Evolve. We’re looking to build the most sophisticated revenue management team within Vacation Rentals and you’ll have the autonomy and support to make this happen.
We’re looking for a Manager, Pricing Analytics who will lead our team of Pricing Analysts overseeing our North American portfolio. The leader of this team will support their efforts in both technical and operational objectives. This role is a player/coach who is eager to drive revenue performance and excited to engage and motivate the Pricing Analytics team. Evolve is a quickly growing company and as such, our Manager will be tasked with continually elevating the team’s overall development, skills, and productivity by highlighting opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
What you’ll do
- Provide direction and objectives for setting new listing price structures using performance indicators and analytics
- Provide leadership to and coordinate efforts of analysts in the performance of assigned projects that align with Evolve’s pricing strategies, policies, and best practices
- Partner with Revenue peers, Performance and Sales teams to stay aligned with regional market pricing strategies to stay ahead of competitors and identify process improvements
- Develop goals to push the team to the next level while also aligning with company OKRs
- Manage and implement projects to increase overall productivity and workflow that drive operational efficiencies
- Oversee pricing system operations, including managing dashboards, training of users, and making systematic adjustments to changing market conditions
- Manage, mentor, and guide the Pricing Analytics team through inspirational leadership as it grows within the Revenue Management Department
- Owns pricing team contribution to the property acquisition funnel to ensure owner success
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of experience in revenue management or pricing analytics required
- 1+ year of coaching and leadership experience required
- Proven ability to challenge current processes and find new and innovative ways to continually better the departments overall performance
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks based on what will have the greatest impact to the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural people leader utilizing relationship, coaching, and retention tools
- Reporting experience with Excel, Periscope, and Salesforce.com (CRM) or other similar tools
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $64,000 to $84,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.