SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you'll make an impact
The Manager, Data Analytics (Provider) will drive the insights and analytics that lead to a world-class provider experience to improve behavioral health access, utilization, and outcomes. You will work cross functionally to find the highest impact insights that continue to drive the business forward.
What you’ll do
- Align with stakeholders to understand the biggest problems they are trying to solve.
- Understand the potential impact. Dive deep into the data to find the meaningful insight that moves the needle.
- Present insights and analysis to stakeholders in a fashion that motivates action
- Ruthlessly prioritize highest impact initiatives
- Lead a team of high performing analysts
What you'll bring with you
- Business insights: Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the business model, market dynamics and revenue levers, to inform and anticipate future strategies, changes and trends.
Expert Presenter: Presents information comfortably, compellingly and articulately with an instinctive, intelligent command of the audience, data and medium.
- Effective Coach: Facilitating the development of others' knowledge and skills, providing timely feedback and guidance to help them improve and reach goals
- Balancing Stakeholders: Understands the expectations and needs of both internal and external stakeholders, taking a proactive approach to shaping, influencing, balancing and aligning stakeholder interests.
Learning Agility: Shows a strong willingness to learn and adjust to new people and environments. Actively works to understand strengths, identify opportunities to develop, embrace new ways of thinking and apply new information
Solution Oriented: Sees problems as opportunities. Understands, captures and enhances stakeholder vision. Adjusts the solution to suit the problem and stakeholder
- 8+ years of experience in data analytics
- Proven experience using data science and advanced analytics to uncover and drive business outcomes
- 2+ years managing a high-performing analytics teams
- 3+ years experience collaborating with senior leadership
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
What we value
- Transparency: We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Bucketworthiness: We can be relied upon to not let our bucket leak
- Ownership: We take initiative to act before being asked
- Courage: We move fast, take calculated risks and (sometimes) fail
- Empathy: We treat others with respect and assume their best intentions
- Passion: We loosely hold strong opinions, debate and then commit forcefully
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency: starting salary is $120,000. Actual compensation is commensurate with title and experience.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.