Manager, Business Operations & Analytics at Housecall Pro (Remote)
Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
The Manager, Business Operations & Analytics reports to the VP of Business Operations (Biz Ops), and is specifically tasked with helping Housecall Pro build out a competency in pricing. This individual will partner with stakeholders across the entire business to set our pricing, packaging and promotional strategies, and work to constantly improve them. Here are some highlights:
- Use data analytics to understand our product offering and our customer base
- Which parts of our product drive the most value for customers?
- What can we learn from our current pricing and packaging regimes?
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to refine our go-to-market strategy
- How can we better articulate our value proposition?
- What does our product roadmap look like and how might that impact our strategy?
- Develop and run pricing and promotional experiments in pursuit of superior strategies that maximize profitability
- Craft financial models with reasonable assumptions to inform business cases
- Ensure proper deployment of testing with involved teams (e.g., make sure we have marketing collateral, make sure our sales teams have new call scripts, etc.)
- Stay abreast of competitive dynamics in the market
- What can we learn from competitors in terms of pricing, packaging and promotions?
- What best practices can we take from other SaaS analogs out there?
- 4+ years of experience with business strategy or consulting, ideally with pricing or related analytical exposure
- Demonstrated experience working with internal stakeholders (not just your team/boss) to help you better understand those business questions and put together the most comprehensive answers you can
- Demonstrated experience estimating value (of projects, actions, etc.) and measuring actual outcomes against those estimates
- Data visualization experience (e.g., Tableau, Looker, etc.) is useful, as is any upstream data work (e.g., SQL)
- SaaS company experience
- 1+ years of people management experience
Compensation: $90 - 100K; Annual Bonus Potential + Equity
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.