Manager, Business Intelligence at Evolve Vacation Rental
We’re seeking a Manager of Business Intelligence to join our Analytics team! This team and role is a critical element to Evolve’s success and helps position us as an innovator and thought-leader in the vacation rental space.
The Business Intelligence Manager will manage a team of BI Analysts and Developers as well as help strategize, architect, and implement solutions to meet Evolve’s growing internal demand for accurate, accessible data. Our dream applicant is a SQL guru, obsessed with clean data and accuracy, has a knack for creating actionable data visualizations, and loves to develop other business intelligence professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth company and have an immediate impact on the business.
- Support and provide guidance to a team of BI analysts and developers
- Help prioritize, ensure execution, and communicate timelines for existing BI roadmap, new BI requests, and BI platform or underlying data issues
- Work cross-functionally with team leaders and product managers to ensure we have the processes and technology in place to enable accurate data collection and reporting as well as identify the most impactful opportunities to improve reporting and dashboards
- Assist in improving, implementing, and documenting data governance practices (e.g. PII compliance, Data Integrity, Data Security and Access, Data Definitions)
- Ensure robust change management, documentation, and QA processes are implemented and followed in our Data Warehouse (Snowflake) and BI Platform (Sisense for Cloud Data Teams)
- Stay up to date on best practices in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
A little about you
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Experience with a cloud-based BI platform and data warehouse a plus
- Experience architecting and implementing data quality checks and an underlying data model
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.