Machine Learning Engineer
TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a senior data scientist with the following skillsets.
- Develop state of the art deep and machine learning programs for risk modeling and analysis, user identification, and anomaly detection.
- Design, implement, and validate solutions in Python using machine learning libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
- Collect data and extract insights from various sources including but not limited to web APIs, internal databases, data warehouses, log files, and mobile sensors.
- Closely work with the engineering team to integrate the solutions into TruU’s platform.
- Very familiar with best practices in machine learning.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing novel Machine Learning models and operationalizing them.
- Practical experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- Strong software development background in Python. Experience with shell scripting. Any knowledge of stream processing a plus.
- Exposure to machine learning at scale with one of Spark, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Working understanding of cross platform logging systems and log data forwarding solutions. Familiar with best practices for managing structured and unstructured event data.
- Strong quantitative background, including an advanced degree in mathematics, physical or computational sciences or comparable.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
A background in cybersecurity