Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Lead, Salesforce Business Analyst, you will manage a team of Business Analysts focused on implementing our HG Mercury product suite. You will identify and create process improvement plans for the team and act as the liaison between our implementation and engineering teams for high priority projects.
What You Will Do:
- Coach and mentor Business Analysts on best practice procedures, standards, and guidelines related to meeting facilitation, project coordination, and communicating with diverse business audiences
- Meet with business leaders to understand business needs and desired outcomes for complex and/or high priority projects
- Create and maintain process flows within and across teams
- Document changes to business rules, functional requirements, and project timelines to ensure stakeholders are aware of associated impact to design and/or workload
- Coordinate with development teams on data and application changes across environments
- Perform analysis of new and existing data from disparate sources and business processes to improve data integrity and completeness
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience managing/leading a team
- 1+ years of experience within a Salesforce environment, including implementation and consulting experience; Admin certification and/or Health Cloud experience is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with diverse audiences
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time once it is safe to do so
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!