Lead Analyst, Partnership Analytics at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Lead Analyst who will internally promote a culture of data-driven decision making and delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights. Drive strategic projects forward thatanswersr analytical questions, perform exceptionally in client-facing meetings, and serve as a mentor to more junior analysts.
As a Lead Analyst on the Partnership Analytics team, you will:
- Produce analyses that measure outcomes for existing Guild students or employers and deliver recommendations to improve partner performance
- Create net new analysis methodologies that result in an enhanced understanding of our business, product, or partnerships.
- Develop automated processes for partner success measurement with appropriate benchmarking and interpretation
- Partner with Solutions teams to refine business cases, forecast potential outcomes, and represent our analytical capabilities to employers in the implementation phase
- Produce data-driven thought leadership pieces, including impactful data visualizations, that align to Guild’s value drivers and differentiators
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets, partnering with Data Engineering as needed to improve data quality and infrastructure
- Influence team’s roadmap by identifying areas of the greatest need and creating plans for improvement
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs
- 7+ years of experience in an analytics role; 2+ years client-facing
- Experience creating data visualizations used in product marketing or used to influence executive-level decision making
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn, go above and beyond, and provide mentorship to junior analysts
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with senior leaders internally and/or at client organizations
- Skilled in SQL, a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Looker), and Excel
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $125,000-$145,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth