Lead Analyst, Partnership Analytics at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Lead Analyst who will internally promote a culture of data-driven decision making and delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights.
In this role, you will ensure that every member of our client-facing teams has insights at their finger tips to prioritize and guide their actions effectively. You will equip these teams with key insights to inform discussions with clients, and work directly with clients to solve analytical questions as needed.
As a Lead Analyst on the Partnership Analytics team, you will:
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve current Employer or Academic Partner performance, drive account growth, and identify strategies to address partner issues
- Work closely with our partnerships team to identify insights and analytics that will enhance our sales collateral and market positioning, thereby reinforcing Guild’s value proposition to partners
- Develop frameworks and automated interfaces for client scorecards and employer ROI measurement that drive meaningful engagement and insights for senior level client partners
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets (industry and Guild) to deliver value to Guild partnership organization
- Build scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and a consulting approach that can be applied across Guild partner base
- Collaborate with internal BI and Data Engineering team to execute customer-specific initiatives and enhance the current state of partner data
- Partner with research and student analytics teams to translate insights about our student experience into partner ready insights
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role; 2+ years client-facing
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, data visualization, project management, logical reasoning skills
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective and translate analyses into tangible recommendations for sales and client services teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn, go above and beyond, and provide mentorship to junior analysts
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with senior leaders internally and/or at client organizations, with the ability to reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Proficient in SQL, Looker (or other data visualization tool), and Excel
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.