IVD Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (ADX-74-19)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Plan, execute, and analyze experiments
- Interpret scientific results and provide recommendations for moving forward
- Consolidate and communicate results to scientists, project leaders, or customers
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date lab notebooks, sample inventories, etc.
- Communicate feasibility of deadlines set for CDx projects
- Meet deadlines and drive projects forward
- Idea generation to improve existing technology and drive future technology
- Additional duties as assigned
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- BS/MS/PhD in biochemistry or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5+ years of laboratory experience
- 1+ years in an industry setting (preferred)
- Proficient familiarity with common molecular biology techniques
- Drive and determination
- Demonstrated scientific problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team; ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively; enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self starter
- Detail oriented
- Self directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand holding
- Able to organize, prioritize, and communicate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.