IT Analyst at Alteryx
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, experienced IT analyst to join our growing organization. This position is responsible for performing skilled computer duties with high attention to details. In this role you will support the IT Department by management of vendor licensing; Performing financial analysis; Create and monitor purchases in our NetSuite tool and perform various other duties needed to support IT. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must. You also need excellent communication skills, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize incoming work for concurrent deadlines.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer’s solutions.
- Manage and maintain licensing compliance
- Create and manage Purchase Requisitions via NetSuite
- Main point of contact for the IT department for all Purchasing and Financial items
- Analyze; Report and Manage spending through governance and controls
- Take part in new or enhanced system testing and provide feedback
- Assist with tasks related to fallout tickets from Service Now
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst
- Experience with financial tracking and budgets
- Excellent computer skills including MS Suite of products – especially Excel
- Familiar with MS Teams for collaboration
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- NetSuite or familiar with a Purchasing tool a plus
- Familiar with various cloud technology like AWS, AZURE or Google Cloud
- Familiar with Information Technology department as a whole
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $75k to 125k. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.