Inventory Quality Specialist (Temporary) at Sovrn
About the Team
As part of the Product Operations group, the Demand Operations team supports the marketer advertising and merchant function across Sovrn products with onboarding and programmatic integrations; campaign setup, management, monitoring & optimization; audience and data trafficking and management; targeting tools management; internal workflow, process automation and buy-side tool development and management; management of third party platform integrations; monitoring of platform health; content creation application review and evaluation against an evolving set of quality control guidelines to support operational efficiency enabling an integrated, efficient and fast moving, customer focused organization.
About the Job
Work with the Inventory Quality Lead to ensure inventory quality by vetting new publishers to meet a universal bar of quality standards while accommodating the unique requirements of each product across Sovrn. This role will focus exclusively on review of new Commerce and Exchange publisher applications for approval/denial based on predefined review process and requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Analytical skills with an established approach to quantitative and root-cause analysis
- Experience using client side (browser) debug tools such as firebug or developer tools
- Strong composition and language skills
- Possess a technical / analytical background enabling you to quickly pick up on technical tools
- High speed internet connection and reliable computer
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- Any SQL exposure a plus
- Navigate and comprehend reporting tools such as Tableau and Grafana
- Internet savvy and strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM)
- Provides strong problem solving skills by looking at situations from a different perspective
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and work through tasks with appropriate and dedicated urgency
- Ability to read, organize, and analyze data sets and provide recommendations
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer!