Inventory Data Specialist (ADX-37-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Follow and improve the written process for part number reservation, system updates and obsoletion.
- Ensure the active parts list is up to date in the ERP.
- Maintain Bills of Material in the ERP.
- Assist in data cleanup and preparation of information to be imported to the new ERP.
- Serve as a support contact for user assistance in ERP.
- Assist with inventory transactions in ERP.
- Update operating procedures as needed.
- Assist with training for personnel in the current and new ERP.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- Two years minimum experience with inventory management, including experience with part maintenance in an ERP or other electronic inventory system.
- One year minimum database experience, including importing and exporting of data in Excel.
- Previous experience in cGMP/FDA or ISO regulated industry preferred.
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials preferred.
- Previous experience with barcoding systems preferred.
- Basic math and recording abilities.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry.
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings.
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High school diploma / GED required.