Information Security Analyst at Guild Education
For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
The Information Security team is looking to add a highly motivated and technically inclined individual to work as a Information Security Analyst. We are looking for a candidate that is comfortable working in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This individual’s responsibilities will ensure that critical data is secured and kept confidential. These efforts will ultimately allow Guild to fulfill its mission while also meeting business objectives and compliance requirements.
As Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with Guild teams on a wide variety of projects and initiatives to support compliance requirements and business objectives.
- Triage alerts, investigate incidents, and respond to service requests related to Guild’s various systems.
- Respond to service requests related to Guild’s various systems.
- Maintain SOC-2 compliance and assist with audit/client-related requests.
- Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities as part of a team rotation.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- Demonstrable experience with security technologies such as: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web proxies, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Experience with containers and serverless architecture.
- Experience operating within cloud environments(AWS)
- Experience with one or more of the following: SOC-2, PCI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-x, CIS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Experience working with third party and client auditors.
- Information Security professional certifications
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.