Implementation Conversion Analyst Specialist at FIS
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for an Implementation/Conversion Analyst to join our IBS Sales and Service Implementations team in Milwaukee, WI.
This position will work with our IBS banking clients across the US to manage and execute successful security implementations for the IBS applications. The Integrated Banking Solutions (IBS) Sales and Services (SAS) Implementations is a uniquely staffed team that is at the forefront of Branch Banking products. The IBS SAS Team manages the full Project Management lifecycle of single application conversions, but also has the technical aptitude to do most of the work as it pertains to client onboarding of our products and services. With over 20 unique products that make up the IBS SAS Suite, our products and services support a financial institution's desire to know more about each consumer, provide security, efficiency and be a leader in the digital age of banking. Any new associate joining this team will be exposed to a multitude of excellent individual learning and team growth opportunities in either the functional, technical or the project management world here at FIS.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Implementation Conversion Analyst, you will be at the core of changing the way the world banks. You will be responsible for working directly with clients, conversion teams and others across the organization to drive successful client-facing implementation of IBS Insight Security products. You will be a Subject Matter Expert to our clients, helping them learn our products and coaching them through IBS Insight setup and integration. You will also have responsibility managing project timelines and reporting statuses.
- Develops understanding of and defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how IBS Insight Security must be established to meet client needs.
- Work with clients to establish IBS Insight Security Administration, User Id Creation, User Entitlement and Security Roles
- Interact with conversion teams assigned to projects and facilitate discussions across multiple product lines to establish a customized IBS Security solution for clients.
- Participate in project milestones by assisting clients with user provisioning, access to IBS Insight applications and reviewing reports.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of banking experience, specifically in retail. You will also have excellent relationship building skills, as well as the ability to build rapport with various departments and clients. In addition, you will have:
- Very organized and detail oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires human relations, negotiation, and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Self-starter, able to work independently and follow Project Management best practices
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial Banking industry experience
- Experience with Retail and Branch banking
- Experience with FIS IBS Core platform
- Project Coordinator and/or Project Management Experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed. Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Onsite gym
- Walking pond on campus
- Business casual attire - jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.