Growth Marketing Analyst at Vivian Health (Remote)
At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
As our growth analyst, you’ll join the core team responsible for driving acquisition, activation and retention efforts. You’ll work across the whole gamut of growth including SEO, PPC, conversion optimization, content marketing, CRM etc. To thrive and flourish in this role, you must be a quick learner, have the critical mind of an experimenter and enjoy solving hard problems with data. You’ll be charged with understanding, analyzing and unlocking insights from Vivian data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deploy metrics, frameworks and dashboards for analysis across all portions of the funnel including acquisition channels, engagement, and retention.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design) to provide insights and be a crucial player in helping the teams understand growth opportunities.
- Work with our engineering team to maintain our tracking and data infrastructure.
- Work performance marketing team to solve attribution, and find out how best to spend our marketing dollars.
- B.S. in quantitative degree (CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or a related field).
- Ideally, you’ve got 2-4 years experience on growth, marketing or analytics teams and know the acronyms and how to calculate them: CPM, CPC, CPA, LTV, CAC, etc.
- Passion for data. Focus intensely on analytics: dashboards, reporting, insights.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills, including a good grasp of statistics. Python/R is a plus.
- Experience working with Segment and Google Tag Manager.
- Deep experience with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Ability to translate insights from data into actionable outcomes.
- Track record of independent work that meets or exceeds goals against clearly stated objectives.
- A growth mindset and are continually trying to learn.
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.