Global Benefits Analyst at Granicus LLC
Granicus is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Global Benefits Analyst to oversee all medical, supplemental, life disability, tax savings, retirement, and statutory benefit programs for Granicus employees across the world.
This individual will be instrumental in the design, maintenance, and compliance of Granicus's benefits packages meant to attract and retain employees. The ideal candidate is organized, creative, and has experience in relationship management and strategic planning.
What You'll Do:
- Understands the confidential nature of HR data and adheres to all Granicus policies related to confidentiality and security of personal information in all communications and transactions.
- Assists with day-to-day benefit enrollment and processing activities during high volume periods and in the absence of the HR Operations coordinator as needed.
- Partners with HR Operations Coordinator to manage open enrollment and other high-impact enrollment events.
- Oversees routine and ad hoc audits of benefit enrollment/termination and billing/funding, and COBRA administration to ensure continued accuracy and handles the review and processing of all benefits related costs.
- Oversees employee benefit eligibility, government mandated benefit requirements, and compliance reporting such as annual retirement audit periods and benefit filings for health and welfare plans.
- Processes claims or requests for leaves of absence, disability, worker's compensation.
- Acts as a point of escalation for sensitive and/or complex benefits queries and acts as intermediary between benefits providers, brokers, and employees as needed.
- Collaborates with the HRIS and Payroll Administrators on benefit and deduction configuration and testing, and the employee enrollment experience within our HRIS.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to design, create, and publish educational benefit material.
- Plans and executes wellness events including flu and health screening clinics, quarterly informational webinars, and retirement education presentations.
- Serves as primary contact for brokers, providers, vendors, third-party administrators.
- Conducts research and analysis of industry trends, employee surveys, and workplace best practices in order to design benefits packages that are competitive, meet employee needs, and support organizational goals.
- Explores and evaluates third-party benefit vendors and participates in provider selection and implementation.
- Evaluates and revises internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Who You Are:
- Solid understanding of different statutory and voluntary benefit programs and relevant compliance
- Experience with self-funded medical plans is a plus
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks requiring methodical and meticulous attention-to-detail
- Initiative to improve processes in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in MS Office is required
- Previous experience with UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) is strongly preferred
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location