FinTech Data Team Manager
- Provide Leadership to a team of Business/Data Analyst, who support 25+ agile feature teams with data and entitlement expertise to help build amazing web sites for some of the biggest names in the financial industry.
- Develop and execute on a team specific roadmap to increase the team effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key data vendors.
- Encourage creativity when conceptualizing new solutions.
- Work to streamline the team’s processes and procedures around core functions: including entitlements, vendor data notification and data requirements.
- Continually improve the collaborative environment with clients and internal teams to translate data requirements into user stories for the feature teams to implement.
- Impacts the level of service and the team’s ability to meet quality, volume and timeliness of objectives.
- Foster effective relationships with other departments and create strategies to enhance teamwork in order to improve overall efficiencies
- Quickly acquire in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge of the team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to guide and influence others both internally and externally.
- A bachelor’s or equivalent with a technical background.
- 5+ years management experience.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).