Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve is looking for an Enterprise Integration Architect to help us imagine and realize next generation infrastructure, API frameworks, and 3rd party integration patterns.
Integrations continue to play a vital role in our business and are a critical factor in enabling durable growth at scale.
In this role, you’ll have the independence to design, build, test, and maintain applications leveraging messaging, API’s, enterprise services, and data integration. You’ll be responsible for the design and architecture of systems as they relate to enterprise integration, as well as supporting efforts of development, maintenance, and monitoring. As a high-growth company, be ready to move quickly and make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Own all aspects of data movement, integration, and API design across the enterprise
- Collaborate and participate in solution architecture review and technology design meetings with other architects (web, salesforce, etc.) and provide integration guidance
- Guide infrastructure, platform and tool selection (working closely with DevOps team):
- iPaaS evaluation and selection
- Custom API architecture and implementation (e.g. AWS)
- Salesforce integrations and APIs (specifically platf
- 3rd party API integrations (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com, Etc.)
- Integrations to support data science and analytics team (Fivetran & Snowflake)
- Collaborate with data science, data analytics, and business intelligence teams to ensure governed and efficient flow of data
- Help define integration best practices and provide technical mentorship to other team members
What makes you a great fit:
- 8+ years integration and high-volume API implementation
- 3+ years architect and/or sr. integration lead experience
- Experience with asynchronous and event driven architectures
- Experience with Boomi or similar integration platform as a service (iPaaS)
- Experience with Messaging and Queuing technologies (RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS, etc.)
- Experience with data streaming technologies (Kafka, Cassandra, etc.).
- Experience with containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $137,000 to $156,000 depending on relevant experience.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status