Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This role will support Zayo’s overall strategy effort and will work with Zayo senior executives to evaluate the company’s most important initiatives and provide valuable insight and analysis which will be used to assess the strategic direction of Zayo. The ideal candidate will be a result oriented, self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end projects. You are someone that is comfortable working with both technical and business communities, is highly motivated, and is able to multitask on several products and programs with little supervision. Talking to people comes very naturally to you and you have an ability to communicate and present complex information in a way that people understand – whether verbal or written.
- Lead projects related to Zayo’s corporate strategy, business development, or corporate initiatives
- Structure and solve business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues. Build out unique, creative and impactful solutions by integrating insights across Zayo’s many expert functional resources and supporting collaborative solution development
- Develop rigorous, fact-based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations. Excellent understanding of IRR and NPV will be a key to success in this role
- Work closely with cross-functional management teams on strategic projects, bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support
- Communicate recommendations to senior management and peers in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Six or more years of relevant work experience; more than three years of professional experience in strategy consulting
- Experience with strategy project scoping and delivery from initial sizing, identifying optimal approaches and analyses, collaborating and coordinating work product delivery, and conducting presentations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telecom industry trends and key business drivers strongly preferred
- Primary research experience driving insights
- Strong business intuition, analytical skills, problem framing and solving capabilities (identify and test hypotheses, identify and present recommendations)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.