Director, Data Science Enablement at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Director, Data Science Enablement based in our Ann Arbor, Michigan office. This position is remote-friendly.
Reporting to the Chief Data & Analytics Officer (CDAO), you will own the internal and external Data Science Enablement strategy, implementation, and communications. You will partner with internal data science and technical leaders in the development of enablement strategy to provide the next generation of Data Science Center of Excellence within Alteryx. Through this strategy, you will help upskill internal and external Business Analysists, Citizen Data Scientists, and Sales Engineers.
The successful candidate will have experience and desire to manage a broad range of complex issues as well as stakeholders, with great ability to get things done while gaining cooperation and respect across the organization. You will be an exemplary model of the Alteryx core values of Customer First, Integrity, Accountability, Equality, and Empowerment.
- Build enablement strategy to accelerate our internal capabilities with data and analytics across all functions.
- Partner with Education, Support and Solution Engineering teams to raise the level of analytic capabilities and provide solutions for most difficult use cases.
- Establish Alteryx Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE) to link cross-functional efforts.
- Assist on key internal data science projects.
- Create articles, whitepapers and engage with media on digital transformation topic.
- 10+ years of total experience in data and analytics with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience and 3 years of people management experience in a software industry; preferably in data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (science, computer science, data & databases, etc.)
- Experience working with analytics tools, databases, model operations, model deployment, and data visualization tools
- Demonstrable experience and interest in digital transformation and analytics training
- Experience building and leading Data Science Enablement teams
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company values and ethics.
- Advanced relationship management and communication skills, including partnering and consulting with senior leaders
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Ann Arbor, Michigan is $132,100 - $231,100. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.