- Data Governance: Own the structure, cleanliness and validation of internal data sets from multiple sources. Define and communicate a common methodology for company-wide metrics owned or monitored by multiple stakeholders.
- Reporting: Responsible for key executive dashboards that monitor business metrics, customer health benchmarks, and track organizational performance on a monthly and quarterly basis. Work with technology teams to ensure we have the right tools and customization in place for self serve reporting needs.
- Partnership: Serve as an internal data consultant and partner to internal business units, such as Sales, Marketing, Customer, FP&/A and Technology.
- Analysis: Your team will perform proactive business analysis and drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on that analysis. Examples: unit economics, pricing and GTM verticalization. In collaboration with marketing, develop external customer and market level insights to help build Recurly’s data-driven thought leadership and positioning.
- 7+ years of experience in business performance reporting, data analysis and proactive insights
- 3+ years experience in managing data analytics teams
- Aptitude in telling the story behind the data and translating analysis into insights and recommendations
- Fluent in SQL with a proven track record of data analysis skills
- Experience partnering with architecture and engineering team to develop reporting ecosystems built for internal teams
- Experience managing expectations of senior stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Experience building strong relationships with key company leaders in order to learn the needs of their business
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
- Experience with BigQuery and Looker a plus.
- Bonus: Fintech or Payment experience