Denver, CO - This is a leadership role at one of the most exciting and fast-growing consumer companies in Denver. We’re on a mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautifully and often. Artifact Uprising has experienced aggressive and profitable growth every year since its founding in 2012. We’re looking for an analytics leader who can accelerate our growth even further.
This role is for you if:
You love being the intelligence and insights engine of an organization. You can translate numbers into stories that illuminate key business opportunities and change growth trajectories. You love SQL, dashboards, KPI’s and p-values, but are most excited when you can lead a small but mighty team to get their hands dirty to lead the team to find key insights that drive aggressive growth. A poorly constructed A/B test is your worst nightmare. You’ve managed medium to large scale analytics platforms, but personally are looking for the company that you can lead to the next level of strategy to power aggressive year over year growth rates.
You have extensive hands-on B2C or E-commerce analytics experience and are excited to build a first-in-class analytics org. You will work directly with our executive team to find insights and tests that direct strategy while developing an analytics framework for the organization as a whole.
- Uncover insights across, marketing, product and operations to drive strategic decisions which result in trajectory changing growth
- Own the analytics framework and methodology as well as ensure data can be consumed by the org at large via partnership with data engineering oversee all tracking, tagging and data collection
- Partner with VP of Finance & CEO to provide board level communications on performance and strategy
- Ensure the BI tools can be used and leveraged by all in the organization
- Develop and oversee customer cohort and LTV analysis to continually grow and optimize the Artifact Uprising customer base
- Monitor and develop strategies to grow customer growth and performance through the full customer journey (including but not limited to: marketing channels, price elasticity, on-site and post-purchase experiences, NPS and CSAT)
- Analyze user behavioral, demographic, and transaction data to drive optimizations in our product development, customer growth and business strategies
- Uncover product insights in our conversion funnel, and other areas of the product experience, with the goal of increasing healthy, sustainable customer conversion that supports growth in new and returning customers
- Partner with data engineering to ensure we are collecting the proper data to perform deep analysis and gain meaningful insights
- Design and analyze rigorous A/B tests and experiments, help teams form clear hypotheses, deliver robust analysis of results
- Develop key dashboards and reports for each department through our Looker analytics platform
- 5+ years leading analytics for an e-commerce or B2C company
- Expert SQL Skills and experience with looker, heap and other visualization software and experience with Looker
- Experience in data mining, analytics, tagging and predictive modeling
- A deep understanding of A/B testing theory and practice
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- A demonstrated ability to communicate complex analytical results in a clear, concise manner
- A demonstrated ability to be able to translate data findings into recommended strategies
- Base Compensation Range - $140 - 165k plus bonus & equity
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently voted one of Colorado's 50 Best Places to Work in 2021 for small companies by Built In Colorado. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependants), flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan.
Work flexibility - We understand that individuals and teams are most effective in different environments. We trust and allow each team to decide how often they use the office vs working from home. Offering this flexibility and eliminating a set schedule allows our teams to do their best work.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description