Digital Optimization Analyst
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will seek to redefine the industry standards and practices to create high quality, best in class digital customer experience. This person should be comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple roadmaps at the same time and working to find creative solutions to give users a great customer experience through advanced digital offerings and tools. This role would focus on digital customer touch points such as “My Account” and in-app functions and settings that play an integral portion of the customer journey.
- Understand the customer pain points and information that customers seek about Sling and help provide and refine self-service options
- Participate, build and maintain road map for digital CX offerings at Sling across web and in-app
- Work closely with Data Analytics team to analyze customer behaviors, initiate, and manage projects to improve the Sling customer experience
- Define, develop and manage relevant metrics and dashboards to support business operations decision making
- Use business intelligence to recommend, initiate, manage projects and make trade-offs that will help improve the business processes and customer experience
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The Right Stuff:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university OR 4 to 6 years of work experience OR a combination of education and work experience
- Previous digital experience preferred
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with senior executives and other business units to form strong cross org and cross enterprise wide relationships
- Strong collaborative/ teamwork skills; a problem solver with a results orientation
- Attention to detail and ability to work with numbers and data to produce meaningful insights
- Passion for TV, technology, being a part of something that will redefine the future