Digital Analytics Consultant - Google Marketing Platform at Adswerve, Inc.
- Advise Clients on all-things Google Analytics (GA), Google Tag Manager (GTM), and Data Studio; capabilities of the tool, where to find answers to business questions, and solutions for integrations with other tools.
- Digest Client implementations and data to determine conclusions or methods for solutions.
- Translate GA and GTM solutions to all audiences, from Marketing teams to Developers.
- Identify areas of opportunity within Client data and recommend strategic solutions.
- Maintain client relationships and be their liaison throughout projects and tasks.
- 1+ years working with GA and GTM, dashboards and custom reports desirable
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Exemplary presentation skills and ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with on-time delivery, the highest quality, and creativity in the approach
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
- Strong desire to become a proficient Digital Analyst for a fast-paced company
This position pays a base salary of $55,000 to $65,000 per year, depending on experience and location.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan with company match.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.