Deal Desk Analyst
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Deal Desk Analyst role is responsible for reviewing and approving all sales orders that meet our internal booking and revenue recognition policies. This person will assist Sales Executives in structuring deals in our CPQ system to meet customer and company expectations while adhering to our policies. The Deal Desk Analyst will be the commercial expert partnering with Legal and Finance departments in support of the sales organization to advise them on how to win the right deal for Conga.
- Provide operational support to a 100+ person sales team
- Draft, review and provide mentorship on non-standard custom sales orders, amendments and other agreements as necessary
- Review customer signed order forms to insure they align with the opportunity information included in SFDC and make updates as necessary
- Review discount and special payment terms to insure they are in alignment with our Sales Policy and obtain appropriate approvals if necessary
- Process sales orders through to invoicing
- Assist in optimizing processes in an ever-changing environment
- High energy professional who is passionate about partnering with our sales teams to close deals
- Complete ad hoc Deal Desk projects and analysis as required
- Coordinate prioritization discussions with sales operations, channel sales and our business systems team
- Assist operations leadership with process definitions, process documentation, execution & operational issue analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year of experience with business and data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience working directly with Sales, Sales Operations, or Field Sales Leaders (partner or alliance experience is a plus!)
- Experience with Salesforce/ related CRM platform along with Opportunity to Order processes required
- Proven track record leading small to medium sized projects and initiatives from requirements to go-live
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.