LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering organizations on six continents to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. The LogRhythm platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a Distributed Systems and Support Engineer to join our Engineering team. This role will play a key part in prototyping, designing and testing our solutions before they are deployed in a wide variety of environments. Also, this individual will coordinate with other engineers to provide support for customer deployments.
- Construct prototype product deployments for development and testing purposes
- Research and evaluate technology solutions that will drive implementation design
- Interact with customers and other engineers to drive customer success with our product
- 3+ years of database and distributed systems experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- DBA-level proficiency with one or more database systems, such as Elasticsearch or SQL
- Administration skill on linux (centos/RHEL) and Windows operating systems
- Base level proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Go, Python, Java, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with technical problem solving in a customer hosted deployment
- Strong interpersonal skills
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.