Data Warehouse, ETL Developer
What You'll Be Doing
Job duties for the ETL Developer include:
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support Data Warehouse and ETL solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Perform advanced ETL development activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle Database tuning, SQL tuning, etc.
- Provide data analysis to support new project definition/design as well as to troubleshoot/resolve issues with existing subject areas.
- Design and develop logical and physical data models and frameworks to support analytics applications.
- Follow established standards and best practices and provide input for improvement of those processes.
- Work independently or as part of a team to deliver data warehouse ETL projects.
- Create, update and maintain project documents including (but not limited to): business requirements and user stories, functional and technical design, data mapping, etc.
- Provide project status and progress updates to BI Management team.
- Work with offshore resources to coordinate design and development tasks.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following skills:
- At least 3+ years of demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployments of data warehouse and ETL solutions
- Adept at SQL queries with experience in constructing/deconstructing complex packages
- In depth understanding of data management concepts: data modeling; database design and development; tuning and optimization
- Hands-on experience with current Informatica application (10.x)
- Expertise in understanding business process flow and designing reports with demonstrated experience in requirement gathering, business user interactions and converting requirements into specifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Even Better if You Have
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) platform in a development capacity
- Exposure to Oracle ERP systems and experience navigating data models of similar enterprise applications
- Experience with cloud-based data engineering solutions – certification on AWS or Azure highly-preferred
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!