The Data Specialist plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Adoption, this role contributes to our customer’s success by being the subject matter expert on visualizing data captured by our Customer’s legacy applications.
In addition, this role will gather information within the organization and ensure that legacy data is mapped, imported and reported on in an effective manner, in line with customer specifications. In addition, this role will ensure data quality and validation for our customers. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality, as it relates to customer data and reporting
- Gather custom reporting requirements from internal and external customers and serve as a trusted advisor for customers on how best to map historical data
- Import, clean, transform, validate or model data
- Ensure data import quality prior to customer hand-off and build data validation/user acceptance plans for customers to follow during their validation cycle
- Train internal and external customers how to read and make basic updates to the reports
- Design and build dashboard reports from raw data tables in Excel
- Work closely with business intelligence, reporting, and customer onboarding teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated high technical aptitude.
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel functionality, formulas, pivot tables
- Experience in data analytics and data interpretation
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.