Data Scientist at Choozle
Choozle is looking for an individual that is eager to establish our Data Science team as we liberate marketers from complex advertising technology. Our ideal candidate must be someone who adds to our cultural values of Growth, Service, Attitude, Ownership, and Balance. Distributed responsibility is at the core of our Engineering principles, where every team member is autonomous and expected to be both mentee and mentor.
We look for an experienced individual that can operate as an architect, thought leader, and individual contributor to build out a new distributed machine learning environment. This is a very rare opportunity to establish something new where there is no technical debt, but there is already scaled data assets and outcome measurement.
Change is our constant and as a fast-growing company, Choozle is the perfect environment for growing your career in any direction you choose.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Establishing a new environment for applying distributed machine learning across CRM and Media data to better predict effective tactics that drive increased ROI for ad spend
- Architect scalable solutions with a focus on automation
- Apply predictive techniques to understand what maximizes value of advertising spend through a combination of campaign execution, media mix, and data
- Build analytic pipelines to run different technologies including but not limited to machine learning, deep learning, optimization, and regression
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrated good communication skills among differing viewpoints
- A focus on “we” - making a collective impact as a part of the team
- 5+ years experience working in advanced predictive frameworks (Spark ML or TensorFlow preferred)
- 5+ years of working with data prep pipelines
- A strong respect for collaboration with a Product team and stakeholders
- You are excited about:
- A dynamic market that is constantly changing and requires everyone to regularly take on new challenges
- Growing a psychologically safe organization that embraces each person's strengths
- An opportunity to contribute to an organization that is scaling up
- A team that wants to maximize their impact - as individuals, to each other and to the customer
BENEFITS / POSITION INFO
Comp: $135,000 - $165,000
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.