Data Scientist at Alteryx, Inc.
As a global leader in analytic process automation (APA), Alteryx unifies analytics, data science and business process automation in one, end-to-end platform to accelerate digital transformation. Organizations of all sizes, all over the world, rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform to deliver high-impact business outcomes and the rapid upskilling of their modern workforce.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you leading the way.
The Data Science Innovation team directly contributes new and exciting capabilities to the Alteryx Platform. From OCR to NLP, we create tools for our customers leveraging state-of-the art data science techniques! We are a dynamic, resourceful, and inventive team that works on every stage of development – from ideation and design to deployment. We combine creativity with technical expertise to identify opportunities and unlock the potential of the Alteryx platform in original and unexpected ways.
We are very excited to be expanding our team, and are looking for a self-starters, creative-thinkers, and people passionate about learning new things. If you fit one or more of these descriptions, we would love to interview you!
- Quickly code minimum viable products (MVPS) to prove out new concepts and allow for testing
- Leverage cutting-edge data science techniques by staying up to date on current research and development
- Design and develop high-quality software, including automated testing of the code
- Ensure the Data Science Innovation team remains a supportive, collaborative, and fun place to work
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
*** The company will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position. ***
- 1+ year(s) of experience developing code in Python
- 1+ year(s) working with statistical or machine learning models
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting technical concepts to all levels
- Demonstrated ability to translate project requirements into technical solutions
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience developing beautiful and informative data visualizations
- Experience solving real problems with data science.
- CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- Experience with the Alteryx Platform
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours