Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom’s success. We are looking for a rock-star to join our team to help us solve for a wide range of analytics challenges in the areas of campaign marketing and eCommerce.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would be excited to partner with our stakeholders to develop data products & solutions that will impact hundreds of millions of our users across the world. Expert communication, problem-solving, and having an innovative spirit will be the keys to success in this role.
You'll be working cross-functionally with teams of Marketing Managers, Product Engineers, Product Managers, and Data Engineers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- Research customer cohorts and design A/B experiments for web optimizations & marketing campaigns by splitting users groups into test and control and sampling users in the best way to drive open/click rates and conversions
- Generate and deliver compelling insights to leaders to inform strategic decisioning on new products/initiatives and optimizations to our website
- Build automated dashboards featuring event/clickstream data to ensure the right insights are delivered to our Marketing teams
- Work with stakeholders to scope and define the needs of business and manage data engineering projects to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Build and maintain statistical models that deliver value to our partner teams
- Lead and conduct deep-dive research and analyses to identify opportunities
- Minimum 4+ years of experience using data to facilitate decisions OR
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or other quantitative field)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in SQL
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in A/B testing using popular measurement tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Experiments, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience with statistical analysis using Python or R
- 1+ years of experience using Google Analytics
- 1+ years of experience using Tableau/Domo/Spotfire
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot are a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram