DATA SCIENTIST (DIAGNOSTICS) (ADX-10-20)
ArcherDX, headquartered in Boulder, CO, is committed to the advancement of personalized medicine by making next-generation sequencing technology more reliable and accessible. We seek like-minded individuals who share our values of curiosity, passion and grit to meet these goals.
Make it happen by joining us in the fight against cancer.
ArcherDX has a new opportunity for a Data Scientist, who will be an essential team member for the implementation of our growing Companion Diagnostics Program. The incumbent will work cross functionally to ensure ArcherDX data as an organizational asset. Specifically, the Data Scientist will serve as the data sciences strategy and process subject matter expert, responsible for developing and implementing Archer’s long-term data management and technology strategy, to ensure that Program data is collected and stored in a manner consistent with the highest standards of data integrity.
- Collaborate across assay, software, and clinical teams to build data application pipelines for high-throughput sequencing data
- Interface with pharma and laboratory service partners to establish data management plans and processes that meet FDA and ex-US regulatory requirements
- Work with project teams to develop data specifications and quality control strategies for new companion diagnostic assays
- Lead the design and development of data specification standards and data science business processes
- Serve as the system owner for data management and statistical analysis production environments
- MS or Ph.D. with a solid understanding of molecular biology and a passion for life sciences research
- Knowledge of core concepts concerning data analysis and applied statistics - model testing, regression, classification, data mining, and clustering method
- Experience with scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems used to extract knowledge and insights from both structured and unstructured data in various forms
- Experience with data management in a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of data analysis and applied statistics concepts as well as R and/or SAS programming for statistical analysis
- Experience with laboratory information management systems is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively as a contributing team member
Read Full Job Description