As a data scientist in the Behavioral Research team you will help plan, design and execute innovative predictive machine learning and AI models around online customer behavior. In this role you would be an integral part of developing first in class products intended to spearhead the analytics industry and provide unique value to Quantum Metric’s customers.
A day in the life
Your primary focus will be (a) developing predictive models from the cleansing data phase to deployment to live production environment, and (b) developing automation processes to measure online user behavior. As a part of your day to day you will collaborate closely with the R&D and product teams. You are a good fit to this role if you are highly independent and intrinsically motivated specialist that thrives when given independence to think creatively and produce novel ideas.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Statistics, Data Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, or closely related fields.
- At least 2 years work experience. Strong quantitative analytical skills; with statistical analysis competence in techniques such as correlation, regression, KPI metric development, segmentation modeling and algorithms.
- Fluent in Python, able to query data using SQL, has experience working with cloud based computing platforms and big data tools.
- Experience in machine learning models such as Deep Neural Networks, GXboost and random forest.
- Loves to work independently.
- Fast and independent learner.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized and methodical with data.
- Creative within the knowledge domain, generate novel ideas.
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
Read Full Job Description