Data Science Analyst
The Data Science and Analytics team charter is to provide data analysis services to the entire organization to generate actionable decisions. We are looking for a Data Scientist or Analyst who will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Will also do modeling and predictive and pro-active analysis.
This is Not an entry level position and we are Not accepting interns. Please read through job description and only apply if you have at least 4 years of professional and technical experience. Do not apply if you do not meet this criteria. Thank you.
- Query noSQL and SQL DBs, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, and data analytics
- Acquire data from primary and/or secondary data sources and maintain data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data
- Work with peers and management to prioritize information needs
- Look for opportunities to continually improve processes and products
- Will also be curious, friendly, excited by new technology, flexible, detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Experience with Python and SQL (Hive experience is highly desirable)
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (EC2, Aurora, Redshift and S3)
- Experience with R is a plus
- ML/AI experience is nice to have
- Tableau experience is desirable
- Experience with a Unix-like Operating System preferred
Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field (math, statistics, etc) and/or Masters.