Data Operations Specialist at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and are in need of a driven, team-oriented, and self starting Data Operations Specialist to join our hard-working team that comes together and successfully reaches company goals.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until October 28, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state, but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen. When we return to office, we will have a hybrid work model in place that will allow employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week.)
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $55,000.00 - $60,000.00, plus an annual 10% performance bonus target. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Data Operations Specialist:
- Quick learner, enjoys wearing many hats, and happy to help wherever needed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management - prioritizing your day will help ensure success
- Solutions creator who takes initiative and adds value
- Patient, friendly, and maintains a stellar attitude through chaos and change
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Data, data, and more data! Filter and “clean” a high volume of customer data to be imported into our production database within our SLA. Treating our customer’s data with the utmost vigilance and security is a top priority
- Assist with customer billing requests, such as, refunds, credits, plan changes, etc
- Responsible for assisting in various aspects of the Customer Success and Operations team
- Respond to customer inquiries via Intercom, email, phone, etc. in a positive, friendly, and timely manner
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer challenges, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Help identify bugs, gather steps to reproduce, and report to Product team for resolution - keeping customer apprised along the way
- Help report important KPIs to help the company make key business decisions
- This role will report to Director of Data Operations
- You will work closely with Customer Success and Customer Support
- You will be part of a 5 person team (4 Data Ops Specialists and 1 Director)
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic to intermediate experience with spreadsheets/functions (Excel, Google Sheets, manipulating data)
- 1+ years experience working with payment processing and billing transactions
- 1+ years of proven customer support experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; you will be dealing with very polished users
- Ability to work cross-functionally between all departments of Homebot
- Self-starter capable of working independently in a remote work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Database / terminal experience
- Start-up Experience
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the homeownership process
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 90 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai