Data Operations Specialist at Skupos
Company. What we are building:
Skupos drives revenue growth across all segments of the convenience retail industry through technology that connects both retailers and brands to their shoppers. With a focus on independent stores and small chains which make up nearly 80% of the market, the Skupos platform enables both retailers and brands to compete through better understanding and serving their customers. Founded in 2016, a growing network of 14,000+ customers across all 50 states rely on Skupos to boost sales volume and increase their customer base.
Role. An overview of the opportunity:
Skupos helps retailers increase their revenue through scan data programs, which enable retailers to receive incentive payments and stay competitive with brand-funded discounts. These programs and reimbursements are facilitated through scan data file submissions. You will be working together with our engineering, customer experience and data analytics teams to oversee and continuously improve our file submission processes.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Organize, facilitate and continuously improve scan data report submission processes
- Manage Jira ticket system and enablement reporting
- Project manage submissions for large accounts requiring unique report manipulations and submissions
- Act as first escalation point for data discrepancy tickets
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data quality issues are resolved according to third-party file specifications
- Organize escalation efforts requiring engineering resources and ensure completion of tickets
- Inform product enhancement efforts for more efficient operational processes
- Create and continuously update documentation for standard operating procedures
- Create training materials and programs for new hires and ongoing trainings
- Write and troubleshoot SQL queries for process, metric, business analysis, and reconciliation reporting, as well as account management scripts
- Format reports on data platform tools
- Project manage system reconciliation efforts
- Work collaboratively with Program Enrollment Manager to organize and improve enrollment submission efforts and gather data integrity issues preventing enrollment
- Support the team on any additional projects directly related to report submission and data quality
Skills. We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Project management skills
- Process oriented, meticulous attention to detail
- Capable of manipulating large spreadsheets using Excel and Google Sheets
- Data oriented, experience working with large datasets
- Composing queries to relate large databases (e.g. MySQL, Snowflake)
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Diligent and methodical at problem-solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills - able to prioritize multiple tasks under demanding timeframes
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a high quality team-oriented environment
- Technical writing skills
- Strong leadership - inspiring interpersonal effectiveness and adopting change. Willing and able to be a hands-on leader and influencer
Preferred Experience. We’d like candidates to have:
- Atlassian project management tools
- Mode and ThoughtSpot data platform tools
Salary is based on experience and location.
Salary range in Denver, CO: $65,000 - $75,000.
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
As of July, our physical office spaces have reopened on a voluntary basis. Our Skuad members are allowed onsite if they are fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final vaccine dose). That being said, we will continue to manage our interview process virtually, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance.
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let the People Team know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - we are in your corner!