Data Operations Analyst at FareHarbor
On a day to day basis, the Data Operations Analyst will continually identify and execute on improvement opportunities within FareHarbor's data management processes. As needed, the Data Operations Analyst will assist other BI team members with various data analysis and support.
- Works within FareHarbor’s Sites and Business Intelligence departments to expand data-pipelines, seeking to provide timely and productive solutions.
- Manage backend data from multiple systems (MixPanel, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Close.io, ZenDesk, AirTable etc.).
- Maintain, clean, and correct databases (RedShift and POSTGRES) to ensure accurate reporting.
- Work with FareHarbor analysts to build layers within our database for better reporting capabilities.
- Create, manage, and automate ETL processes by creating integrations with various API's.
- Assist Data Operations team members with various projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in BI, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Proven database management and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- SQL knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience setting up and maintaining ETL processes using Python
- Preferably – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Java
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events