Are you already proficient at pulling collecting sorting and filtering large non-uniform datasets? Are you looking to take the next steps in your career with Angi?
Angi is introducing an exciting new opportunity for those individuals who are detailed oriented, computer and internet savvy, independent self-motivated individual that can interact with sales managers and directors daily. Success in this role is based on the ability to find new Angi applicable potential contractors business information and effectively distribute and monitor the sales production of it.
We are looking for someone who is success driven and can take initiative on driving the team’s potential improvements to lead sourcing and data management. You will be the spear head of the target sales force you are assigned; with the goal to increase the quality, quantity and effectiveness of the sales potential provided to them in the form of customer contact information. Your job function in short will be to make sure your assigned targeted sales force is provided enough quality contacts on a weekly basis to hit their sales goals.
This role is not a traditional M-F, 8-5 hours. All applicants should be comfortable working in a remote work environment. This is a salaried role for an already proficient individual with data-mining experience. It is a base + commission position based upon applicable weekly sales targets.
All applicants must already possess, and be able to demonstrate, their ability to gather and process large amounts of data from online sources, merge non-uniform data types and convert them into the companies required CRM import excel format.
- Identification and optimization of new and existing sales data-potential for distribution to the Angi-Lead's target sales force.
- Searching for and discovering location and means of new sales potentials
- Packaging and distributing large data sets to the target sales force on a weekly basis
- Compiling large sets of data from various sources and repackaging them into a uniformed content pattern for importation in the companies CRM.
- Processing database lookups and providing insightful analysis
- Process and identify potentially good and bad accounts in the sales data sets for distribution inclusion or exclusion.
- Build relationships with the targeted sales force and assisting in the optimization of their sales goals
- Laser focused and adaptive to changing business needs as it pertains to the sales force data requirements.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the overall database and its activity.
- Highly organized and able to track things like how often you are sourcing various sites, what is the update rate and cycle and sales performance derived from it.
- Compiling results and sharing data with your teams.
- Attendance and consistency are essential in this role as you will be very much involved in providing the basic volume of dialable accounts to a target sales force on a weekly basis whose success will be tied to your own success or failure in the role.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Strong people skills
- Strong typing and communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office Excel
- Knowledge of add-ons and macros a plus
- Expert in using some form of web scraping software/system/crawler/scraper.
- Knowledge of Python, Node.js or PHP is a plus
- Ability to find your own target source data sets
- Positive attitude, never give up spirit and adaptive to change are all a must as the modern data environment is changing on a daily basis; meaning that data that was here today may be gone tomorrow
- Capable of communicating effectively with sales reps and management
- Willingness to work outside of standard work hours to support the daily sales force and ability to work in a completely remote setup.
- Base salary of $48,000 + commission
At Angi, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
Angi is the self-contained operating business of Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.